Saturday, October 20, 2012

1st Post : Out with the old, In with the new !

   As many have heard, my old website has vanished . The domain was bought and so it is gone :( . This was due to a missed email of renewal notification. I want to thank you all very much for all the visits and hope that it was a useful resource and a stop you came to occasionally. That is in the past now and I have bigger an better plans ahead. I got a nice start here the past 2 days and will continue construction on Sunday and during my free time next week after work. I certainly would like some suggestions on the new site, so please feel free to let me know anything you would like to see on the new Southern New England Weather site via twitter or you can drop me an email at sneweather@yahoo.com. I have big plans for the new site with new fresh content and also lots of stuff carried over from the old site. This is not the final site address  in a few days I will purchase my new domain and then release the link. I ask that you help me spread the word  on  the transition so it becomes easy to find and nobody is left behind. Its very important to me to continue sharing my passion for weather with all of you, but I also want to have products and info that YOU would like to see on my site., so again please drop me some suggestions. Thanks for your patience through the construction period and hopefully soon the New & improved SNEweather is up and running. I hope you all have a great weekend and would like to thank many of you for your kind words on the family and pet issues that I have been experiencing as of late. It really means a great deal to me.   ~Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment